Saturday, August 20, 2016

Ah, Energy!


Today is the best I've felt in days. It's wonderful to have my energy back! I finished the housecleaning and had plenty of energy left over. I definitely have to stop breaking up with the Flintstones. I can still feel fatigued at times even on vitamins, but I think they really did make more of a difference than I realized before I stopped taking them.

I don't even feel light-headed. The lightheadedness and dizziness seem to go hand-in-hand for some reason. Not knowing how long my energy will last; I'm definitely going to make the most of it. This means we will probably be going swimming this afternoon regardless of any brats that may be there that aren't supposed to be after 1pm.

Blood pressure was 122/77 yesterday and I didn't have a fever, even though it is possible to have an infection without a fever. When my back molar got infected that the county quack pulled, I had pain but no fever.

Got some more energy-boosting foods like apples, peach parfait cups, and spinach, but thanks to my fellow Hashimoto’s buddy, she reminded me that some of those foods block thyroid hormones, so I have to go easy on certain foods. Especially with labs just 10 days away.

No comments:

Post a Comment