Monday, August 1, 2016

Blogging Project

Decided to dump my By the Month blog. As I mentioned before, I'm doing that huge project where I refer to old journals and document the highlights of each month/year. Well, I figured I could just copy that right here, like maybe 5 years per post. The late 80s has already been posted.

It will take a very long time to finish since I have so many years to cover, like about a year or even a little more to complete. But this way I can share old journals without the sensitive info since I drop or change last names and locations.

The house with the double door garage got a new dishwasher delivered and installed, but other than some vehicle door slamming and hammering, it was a quiet day.

Stacy called at 9:30 this morning and I rescheduled my appointment with her for the morning of the 11th.

That's pretty much it for today. Looking forward to my new skier arriving tomorrow. Hated to spend the $145 it costs, but need something to help keep me active without the joint impact. Busy building a "Skier" list on Amazon Prime Music since I'll need all the entertainment I can get as boring as it will be. This should be easier to listen to books and watch TV with since it's quiet, unlike the treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment