Monday, August 22, 2016

My "Alystance"

Just to set the record straight on Alison... at this time I have absolutely NO desire whatsoever to associate with her and I never will in the future either. This is a habitual liar who is beyond phony, loves to two-face people, stab them in the back, and then trash them like yesterday's news. I have no room in my life for toxic friends that were never truly my friend to begin with, nor do I wish to associate with anyone she's associated with because they're all batshit crazy. Yeah, the lady has a "type."

She once said in regards to one of those nut jobs named Molly, "Give her an inch and she'll demand a mile."

Little did I know just how much she was talking about her own damn self at the time. Don't know why I was so slow to see it. Maybe I just didn't want to for a while as I chose to focus on her good traits. But the bad has long since overridden the good. I was there for her as much as possible yet enough was never enough for her. And oh, the lies and insults!

So no, I don't want the hypocritical bitch back in my life. Not now, not in a year, not in a few years, not in a few decades... Aly, Kim, Molly... they all deserve each other and so they're plenty welcome to have each other. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment