Sunday, September 25, 2016

Weekend Update

So how long has my dentist been following me on Pinterest? Is it even her? Same name, though the profile pic doesn’t look like her. Maybe it’s her daughter. Some of the boards seem like things I would think she’d be interested in, but some don’t. I looked her up to see if there was anyone listed near us with the same middle name or at least the proper initial and there was.

Got a kiddy Sonicare toothbrush and it’s the best electric one I’ve had as of yet. It’s great for small hands and sits in a charger. This way I don’t have to keep changing batteries.

Went to Walgreens and Wal-Mart. At Walgreens I got this really cool “fish aquarium” I can’t use yet. That’s because I didn’t know it took six C batteries, and we only have one. It's supposed to look like live fish swimming in a mini aquarium.

I also got 4 new wax fragrances… Indigo Nights, Midnight Garden, Sea Grass and Day’s End.

At Wal-Mart I got a small bottle of White Diamonds perfume, and a smaller size of boy short undies. Yeah, I don’t know why my booty’s shrunk, but 6-7 seems to fit it best these days.

Almost all of it was free because I had gift cards. :)

Gotta change the rats' cage and do some things around the house today.

No comments:

Post a Comment