Saturday, September 3, 2016

When You Can't Think of a Journal Entry

Surveys from Prosebox.net

First thing you wash in the shower?
My hair. I shampoo it and then I apply conditioner. With the conditioner in my hair I then scrub and shave. Then I rinse it out and put my leave-in conditioner in.

Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
For sure.

Do you plan outfits?
Only for specific events.

How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Tired, but good.

What’s the closest thing to you that’s red?
My Fitbit.

Tell me about the last dream you remember having.
Tom and I or just myself must've been accused of something bad that was either in the media or had at least gotten around the neighborhood because one night he returned from the store all upset. Our house didn't look like our house, as usual. There was a small table just inside the front door in which Tom placed a few bags on. He left the front door cracked and I quickly shut and locked it in case anyone with ill intentions followed us home. He said something about telling someone that they didn't know or understand what the "allegations" meant.

Did you meet anybody new today?
No, but I'm sure I will at the store, even if I don't speak to the person.

What are you craving right now?
No particular cravings at the moment.

Do you floss daily?
Yes.

What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
It's just ok.

Are you emotional?
Depends who's around and what's going on.

Have you ever counted to 1,000?
I don't recall ever doing this.

Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick?
Both.

Do you like your hair?
I would prefer straight healthy hair as opposed to my dye-fried curls, but it's still ok.

Do you like yourself?
Mostly. I make mistakes same as anyone else and I don't know everything there is to know, but overall I'm pleased with who/what I am.

Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
No, no desire to do so.

What are you listening to right now?
The peace and quiet that's going to end between 7am - 8am.

Are your parents strict?
My mother was.

Would you go skydiving?
Probably not.

Do you like cottage cheese?
Yup.

Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yes, Big Bird. He's the father of a childhood friend. He adopted her.

Do you rent movies often?
Not since around 1999 when Titanic was released.

Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
I'm a glitter fanatic. Of course there is.

Have you made a prank phone call?
LOL

Ever been on a train?
Yes, a few times.

Brown or white eggs?
It wouldn't make a difference... if I didn't have insanely high cholesterol.

Do you have a cell-phone?
A smartphone. I should've been a smartwoman and gotten an Apple phone instead of a cheap Android. Then again, I don't use it that often as I hate phones.

Do you use chap-stick?
I use flavored lip balm every day.

Do you own a gun?
Nope.

Can you use chop sticks?
I'm sure I could learn, but I wouldn't want to.

Ever been hit with a bag of Goldfish?
No.

Ever been in love?
Of course.

What is/are your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
No clue.

Ever have cream puffs?
Probably.

Last time you cried?
When I learned of my sister's heart attack.

What was the last question you asked?
I honestly can't remember.

Favorite time of the year?
Summer.

Are you sarcastic?
Major smart ass, yes.

Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Nope.

Ever walked into a wall?
No, but I walked into a sliding glass door once.

Favorite color?
Hot pink.

Have you ever slapped someone?
Yes. And worse.

Is your hair curly?
Yes.

What was the last CD you bought?
Who needs to buy CDs with all the online music services these days?

Do Looks matter?
I don't care what others think of my looks, and I know I don't look good at all these days (even if people tell me otherwise), but if it's someone I like then I might care a little more. I want my husband to like what he sees when he looks at me, and it would be nice if S did, too. But I couldn't care less what my neighbors or some stranger in the store thinks of my appearance. Do the looks of others matter to me? No, not at all if you're just a friend. If I were single and looking for someone, then I'd like the outer packaging to be as pretty as the inner packaging.

Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Maybe.

Is your phone bill sky high?
Nope.

Do you like your life right now?
I do. I just wish I was a little healthier and in a warmer climate.

Do you sleep with the TV on?
Nope.

Can you handle the truth?
I always want to hear the truth over a lie, even if the truth isn't good.

Do you have good vision?
Not at all.

Who is your Hollywood crush?
Don't have one right now.

Does fate exist, or is it all just up in the air?
No idea. Somethings seem fated to be while others seem random. I don't think any of us can ever know the answer to this for sure.

The last person you held hands with?
Tom.

What are you wearing?
A pinkish orange top, a pink bra with gray trim, purple panties, and black shorts.

What is your favorite animal?
Rats! Rats! Rats!

Where was your profile picture taken?
Don't know. It's not mine.

Can you hula hoop?
Probably.

Do you have a job?
I work at home as a writer and software tester.

What was the most recent thing you bought?
A necklace with real pressed flowers set in clear resin. https://www.amazon.com/Sterling-Multicolor-Pressed-Pendant-Necklace/dp/B00M0NZJ2E/ref=cts_je_2_vtp

Ever crawled through a window?
No, just jumped through one. Stupid me 33 years ago, huh?

What color is your favorite hoodie?
Light pink.

How many countries have you visited?
Puerto Rico doesn't count, so 3, even if we didn't quite make it to the third one.

Who are you going to be with tonight?
Tom and our 4 rats.

No comments:

Post a Comment