Monday, October 31, 2016

Adding the Past

I've been getting some questions about adding old journals to this blog, and yes, I'm slowly adding them. But because there are so many years to add, it might take me a year or two to screen and copy them in.

I just added what I have so far of 1993 but I backdated it to January of this year because I want to keep the old stuff ahead of the current day to day stuff. Just click open January and you'll see it, if you're interested. Will add more to that year soon.

Again this weight thing is really weird. I lost that half a pound that I gained yet I ate like a pig yesterday. I almost always binge on weekends. My only exercise was walking around Walmart.

Yesterday morning was chilly and clear and then the wind picked up and by lunchtime it started raining. This went on for a couple of hours. It was nice to hear the sound of rain instead of motorcycles, chainsaws, blowers and mowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment