Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Some People Make Their Own Misery


I’m totally refusing to allow myself to feel an ounce of sympathy for Aly. She made her own misery.

Her saying that I was too confusing for her… what a joke! How does she think I felt when she was kind to my face and then I caught her saying such horrible things about me in an account she never thought I’d find? That was confusing.

Yesterday she tweeted: When I know a friend is going through a hard time, I'll make the time to check in with them. Wish I had someone who'd do that for me.

But she did have someone who did that for her only she chose to throw her away because that friend felt that honesty was the best policy and she warned her against those who were phony and self-centered.

An hour later she tweeted: Really feel like giving up on everything right now. I keep reaching out to people hoping for a friend but all I get is silence.

Hard to feel sorry for someone that keeps reaching out to virtual strangers or virtual nutjobs that lack empathy. In that case she kind of deserves the silence she gets. She has been playing the same old game for years now, and like I said, I’ve lost the desire to try to work things out with someone you just can’t reason with. It isn’t just her clinginess and guilt trips that were the problem, as I said before, it’s the lies, too. So yeah, Alison, if you ever read this I hope this clears up your “confusion.” Think about it the next time you unfairly and wrongly blame me for your depression. You’re like Molly… born to be miserable no matter what. You two deserve each other. Two honest to God true peas in a pod.

I totally give myself permission to give up on those who have given up on me. If you don’t give a shit about me, I don’t give a shit about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment