Wednesday, October 5, 2016

The Big Boss

I guess I'm not doing a very good job of updating this blog regularly. There just hasn't been anything new to update on and I find it pretty pointless to say, "The weather has been nice and I'm still alive." I prefer to have things to actually update on other than the trivial day to day things. I'll probably start doing longer entries less often unless anything comes up.

I'm not on Facebook much, not just due to the lack of privacy, but because I am so fucking sick of hearing about nothing but politics and racism. People really jump the gun when it comes to elections and holidays. A couple weeks beforehand is more appropriate to start getting obsessed about it if you're going to rather than almost a year in advance. I mean come on, there are a billion other things to talk about than just why you hate the person you don't want for president and the usual topics people love to glorify and blow out of proportion. Really wish Facebook had a keyword filter, but even if it did, there really isn't much for me to do there anyway. I never cared for the games there or anything like that.

I haven't been on other sites that much either. When I'm not working I'm spending a lot of time on my book or exercising. That is, when I have the energy. I still have fatigue here and there and that slows me down at times.

Anyway, my book is going well and is almost at 45K words.

They changed some things at work and he's continuing to have a lot of OT which is both good and bad. It's mad money but it's no life. He barely has time to eat and sleep, though we did go on a quick evening walk together.

Tomorrow the main boss is going to be taking a tour of where he works. The guy moved from Europe. He's a very wealthy guy. He bought a house in the area for $2 million and he paid in cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment