I think I’ll just bullet today’s entry.
- I had 1600 cals yesterday so my weight is the same.
- The LUX light is a complete waste of money.
- Two days ago I had a strange stomach flu for 4-5 hours. It started with sharp cramps in my upper stomach. Then I had intermittent nausea.
- Slept better last night but that could be because I took a lorazepam for the first time in a while after being up 18 hours.
- I don’t remember a single dream.
- UPS arrived at 9:30 with our carpet cleaner, goodies for Tom, and a few goodies for me.
- I now have a nice clean glass dish for my wax fragrance warmer. A tiny hole burned through the center of the other one as it got old and yucky, dribbling wax onto the bulb.
- My early birthday present from Tom, a glass rainbow wind chime, is gorgeous and I love the sound of it. Now we just need some wind to go with it.
- My new dress (black with a jagged chiffon hemline) which is more like a tunic looks great with my blue tights.