Wednesday, December 28, 2016

CK & Estrogen


I can't believe someone threw a beer can on the side of our lot. This is the last place I would have expected that in a gated, upscale adult community, the runner-up luxury park in the area. There were even a few sips of beer left in it. I dumped it out and threw the can in the recycle bin.

It’s SO damn cold out there! Again I think I’ll work out indoors. Maybe I’ll just do that until February or March. LOL

Anyway, I didn’t have any anxiety yesterday and I had almost no lung tightness. No hot flashes either, though I did wake up warm a few times. Anxiety is still mostly at bay, but I don’t feel as calm as yesterday.

The sore throat I had yesterday is gone, but my nasal allergies are still acting up. It’s going to take a few days for my nasal spray to kick in. It’s not one of those as-needed things.

I was surprised to see that they did check my estrogen during my last round of lab work, as well as a CK test. First I thought this was something that was related to hormones, but according to our research, it checks to see if you’ve had a heart attack in the past. The numbers are up just a little bit, but nowhere near being worrisome.

We were looking up reference ranges for the estrogen, and because different regions measure differently, we can only guess that yes, my estrogen is down since last August.

So now that my heart is ticking happily on its merry way and my hormones are going to hell, I think I’ll go edit my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment