Thursday, December 1, 2016

Floor Tiles Side by Side

And now our laundry/bath tiles have arrived as well! Here are the kitchen and laundry/bath tiles side by side. The flower design in the centers is the same, just different colors. You even get to see our adorable calendar for next year. :)

It's windy and cold tonight, so I will definitely be working out indoors.

The new heater I put by my desk is both compact and kick ass.

I also got my new 10-pack of assorted bath bombs. Love how they're the size of tennis balls instead of golf balls. I used the grape soda first. The only ones I might not like so much is eucalyptus and whatever the sinus relief one is. There was also blueberry, sandalwood, cinna bun bun, cucumber melon, snickerdoodle, lavender sage and pumpkin spice.

No comments:

Post a Comment