Monday, January 30, 2017

Holocaust?


I keep hoping I’ll be able to wake up one day and say to myself, “Oh, I get it! It all makes perfect sense now.”

But this continued support of terrorists makes absolutely zero sense. I don’t understand for the life of me why people feel so bad for the Syrian refugees when they’re the ones that brought on their own problems to begin with. They're the ones that chose to kill each other, so why should they expect others to pick up the pieces? Am I missing something here? If I went and burned all my clothes and then went crying to Tom that I had nothing to wear, should he be expected to feel sorry for me?

Perhaps I should feel a little sorry for the women and children that have nothing to do with it, but then I question just how innocent some of those women really are, and I really question just how innocent those kids will be in another 20 years or so from now. Everybody is so obsessed with political correctness that they have their heads buried in the sand and have chosen to blind themselves to the facts even though they’re staring them right in the face.

I also don’t get how this is supposed to equate to the Holocaust. Hitler killed millions of Jews, and while I’m no Trump fan, Trump is only trying to keep dangerous people out of the country, not kill them.

All the marching and protesting in the world isn’t going to stop Trump from doing whatever he’s going to do whether we like it or not. He’s in for the next 4-8 years and unfortunately nothing is going to change that.

I had no idea, as all these marches in protests have shown, just how loved Muslims really are in this country. I knew that blacks and everybody else was. Well, except for gays, of course. I should have figured as much, though. If it’s “in” people are for it no matter what it is. If it were suddenly in to support rapists, then that’s what people would do. It’s sad that most people don’t have a mind of their own and are often blind to common sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment