Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Nothing to Say


It’s been a few days since I made an entry, but I have nothing to say other than that things are running smoothly, the weather sucks, and I wish I were in Maui now.

Actually, I could bitch about my toothache. Yeah, my back lower molar is aching and I wonder if I should get in to my dentist sooner or not.

I have to quit the protein cookies I’ve been having because the extra fiber in them is really hard on my stomach. I don’t think I’m going to lose any more weight, but that’s okay. I’m not that heavy right now. I just want to continue feeling as calm as I have for the last couple weeks.

S was in my dreams last night, but I don’t remember what she said or did. I just hope I never see her again as much as I’ll miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment