Sunday, March 12, 2017

Friend Worries

Although I can't say who it was or what it was about, I talked on the phone yesterday with an old friend about our concerns for a couple of mutual friends of ours. Not much we can do for them at the moment, but just hope for the best.

The plan is to take it easy today. He’ll work tomorrow, hopefully for just eight hours, then Tuesday we’ll bomb the place before taking off for my doctor. After seeing her, we’ll use the Macaroni Grill gift card he got from work, plus the other gift card for Target for whatever after we eat.

Wednesday is dentist day.

The days are getting warmer, like in the 70s. Today might be a good day to really test out one of my new running shirts, but I don’t know if I’ve got the energy for that at the moment. I’ve been tired lately. I didn’t sleep well last night because I kept waking up warm (not hot flashing, it just got warm in the house) or just because. The only good thing was that I was in Hawaii all night long in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment