A list of things you’re thankful for.
· My husband.
· My pets.
· Other family members.
· My health, which is mostly good.
· My home, even if it’s a bit noisy.
· My ability to learn most things quickly and well.
· All the goodies we’ve gotten over the years (yes, we’re all materialistic to a degree).
· Not struggling financially.
· Not living in a Third World country.
· Not living in the Middle East or some other place with such oppressive and fucked up cultures.
· I’m not as heavy as I could be.
· I’m in good shape.
· Knowing that I can still turn some people on, even if I don’t want anything from them.