Thursday, March 9, 2017

Too Tired to Think of a Title


Tammy left a message, but it was cut off. Something about being busy with a lot of tests and helping a neighbor whose wife was in a serious car accident.

I skipped my thyroid meds today. It was so nice being able to go straight for the coffee when I got up. So far my anxiety is barely noticeable. Still think it’s either the pills, or the pills in conjunction with the perimenopause.

I have, however, gotten pretty PMSy... hunger, fatigue, water retention, etc.

The patient portal was fucked up and went down for maintenance for a few days. Every time a site goes down for maintenance that’s as messed up as theirs, I hope they’ll fix it. But sure enough, nothing’s changed. The patient portal is just as disorganized and just as much of a pain in the ass to use. They throw test results in random order rather than by date, and the site runs snail slow. Picking up appointment summaries and messages should be as easy as picking up email, but it’s not.

Not much in the way of dreams lately. Just something about being on a ship with pink carpet and pink floral wallpaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment