Monday, April 10, 2017

Rusty Nail

Decided once again to update Blogger in chunks and not use it every day. It'll be a backup instead. It's still much easier to manage one blog. Especially if I later catch a typo. It's easier to correct one blog rather than two or more. I know some people on Facebook liked the pictures I'd enclose with my Blogger links, but I'll make sure to change profile pics on PB regularly. They'll just be smaller. For any non-Proseboxers that may not know this... If you click on my avatar, it will not only make it a little larger, but show all my public books as well. Unfortunately outsiders can't leave anonymous notes, so say hello every now and then wherever I share this link and let me know you're reading, especially since I rarely check my visitor list anymore because the site is such a pain to log into. When it works properly, that is. It tried to tell me I was in Reno the other day.

I also decided to take a day off from my CampNaNo project. I'm way ahead of my goal and I only need about 3500 more words to validate my story, which can't be done till the twentieth anyway. It's good to take a break every now and then, so right now I think I will go relax with a good audiobook. I'm listening to Rusty Nail right now. It's a good murder mystery if you like that kind of thing.

Then maybe I'll polish my nails. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment