Thursday, July 20, 2017

New Bio

I will soon be posting a newer, shorter version of my bio that will be backdated to July of 2016. Some of it is already there. I felt my older version was too long and too detailed. This one will be short and sweet yet still cover all the main highlights of my life. As always, I change or omit last names unless it's a public figure, and keep sensitive info out of it. While I certainly don't aim to offend anyone, no one is ever forced to read my stuff. Don't like it? Don't read it. :-) There won't be anything in it that those that know me well don't already know, so if you've been following me for any length of time, you can skip it.

Found someone I used to know on Facebook and sent them the message. Don't know if they'll see it because it will go to their 'message requests' section.

I'm about 3000 words away from winning CampNaNo. :-)

The park has been like it usually is in the daytime, noisy. The irrigation project hasn't been as noisy as I thought it would be, though. I mean, it's not peaceful but it could be worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment